Coffee Chat - Wed 13 Aug 2014, 4-6Pm (San Isidro)

Really great coffee chat! Saw some new faces and it was a good turnout. Also a nice location with good food. I hope as many people can make it if there is another meeting outside Capital Federal.

I totally agree. What a cool place to have it, thanks to Serafina for the recommendation. A large group of 12 attended, half from Capital Federal. Thanks, everyone who attended. We'll do another one in September!

Reactions: Joe
Glad you enjoyed the place, I loved the atmosphere the first time I went there!
I hope I will be able to attend the next meeting in san Isidro. In summer we could pick a location in San Isidro bajo and enjoy el rio.

Thanks so its iolo ?

http://www.guiaoleo....---market-14616

Just confused with BsAs Fan post?

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I'll try and join u all next We'd. [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] Iola's [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]a nice spot. [/background]

Sorry for any confusion for my mispelling -- it is Iolo. Not Italian -- someone told me it was technically Yolo (you only live once), but they spelled it phonetically "io" equals "y" -- not sure if that's true or not though.

Sorry for any confusion for my mispelling -- it is Iolo. Not Italian -- someone told me it was technically Yolo (you only live once), but they spelled it phonetically "io" equals "y" -- not sure if that's true or not though.

Ah, that makes sense. Many seemed to get the name wrong yesterday. It was a nice cafe. Great vegetarian options.

Back