Coffee Chat - Wed, 16 July, 2014

GMXam

Registered
4PM Wednesday, 16 July, 2014
Starbucks Alto Palermo
(Palermo- corner of Coronel Diaz and Arenales, Bulnes stop on Subte D, various bus lines on Santa Fe)

All are welcome

Just a question. Whats the age demographic of these coffee chats? Is it people my age mid to late 20's or is it more 50-60+?

Every coffee chat I have been to has been different. Most have very mixed attendance and people really don't seem to pay all that much attention to factors like age. Its fun to mix it up and learn stuff from and about people you might not otherwise ever talk to!

Me, too, Chet. Age range is varied, from 20 to 50+. Attendees also vary in whether they are here temporarily or live here, what country they are from, introverts/extroverts, outspoken/speak when spoken to, single/married. Some stay for the whole time while others leave early or arrive later. It's a pretty laid back chat over drinks/food. If you are new to BA, it's a good chance to ask others questions about BA or to make new friends or contacts.

Starbucks Alto Palermo
(Palermo- corner of Coronel Diaz and Arenales, Bulnes stop on Subte D, various bus lines on Santa Fe)

All are welcome

Reminder about coffee chat this Wednesday. All are welcome.

Starbucks Alto Palermo

All are welcome

Reminder about coffee chat tomorrow Starbucks Alto Palermo 4pm

Inside...in the corner by the window of the mall

Back