Coffee Chat- Wed 18 Feb 2015, 4-7Pm (Recoleta) Rsvp Required

GMXam

Registered
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat Wednesday will be at Establecimiento General de Café. Please RSVP as this will be a location that requires us to give a headcount ahead of time. Thanks in advance for your RSVP on this thread by Tuesday, Feb 17th, 5pm (or msg me if you prefer).[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]4-7PM Wednesday, 18 Feb, 2015[/background]

Establecimiento General de Café (upstairs)
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Pueyrredón 1529 (Recoleta, between Arenales and Beruti)[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Not only is the coffee well spoken about, the food options also seem interesting if you plan to have a late lunch during this Coffee Chat.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat is a weekly event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]We try to have these events in different parts of the city as much as allowable, sometimes out of the city, as well. We will try to schedule coffee chats outside of Capital Federal once a month. Our challenge is finding venues that can host a table of 5-16 (our typical group size range).[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Cheers! [/background]

Reminder about Coffee Chat next week: [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat Wednesday will be at Establecimiento General de Café. Please RSVP as [/background]this will be a location that requires us to give a headcount[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] ahead of time. Thanks in advance for your [/background]RSVP on this thread by Tuesday, Feb 17th, 5pm (or msg me if you prefer)[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)].[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat Wednesday will be at Establecimiento General de Café. Please RSVP as this will be a location that requires us to give a headcount ahead of time. Thanks in advance for your RSVP on this thread by Tuesday, Feb 17th, 5pm (or msg me if you prefer).[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]4-7PM Wednesday, 18 Feb, 2015[/background]

Establecimiento General de Café (upstairs)
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Pueyrredón 1529 (Recoleta, between Arenales and Beruti)[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Not only is the coffee well spoken about, the food options also seem interesting if you plan to have a late lunch during this Coffee Chat.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat is a weekly event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]We try to have these events in different parts of the city as much as allowable, sometimes out of the city, as well. We will try to schedule coffee chats outside of Capital Federal once a month. Our challenge is finding venues that can host a table of 5-16 (our typical group size range).[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Cheers! [/background]

Hi I am sorry but I must work till 1900
Dont forget this is the day of the big march so you might want to change the hours from 1600-1900 to 1500-1800
Just a thought

I'd like to join you.
My wife, Ethel, won't be able to go, but my friend, Ricky Ricardo, hopefully, will.

Fred Mertz

Back