Coffee Chat Wed, 22 Oct 2014, 4-7Pm (Palermo Viejo)

GMXam

Registered
Coffee chat Wednesday will be at La Alacena.

4-7PM Wednesday, 22 Oct, 2014
La Alacena
Gascón 1401 (Palermo Viejo, corner of Honduras)

Post a reply here if we should save you a seat.

Coffee Chat is a weekly event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.

We try to have these events in different parts of the city as much as allowable, sometimes out of the city, as well. We will try to schedule coffee chats outside of Capital Federal once a month. Our challenge is finding venues that can host a table of 5-16 (our typical group size range).

If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.

Cheers!

Hello, I have some friends who are interested in practising their English. I hope you don't mind me telling them about this coffee chat. These three girls are really looking forward to meeting you all.
Question, how will they find your table? Do you have a sign or something?

Thanks.

Hi there, we usually have a sign or some sort of paper with BAEXPATS written on it on the table. We usually tell the hosts/servers at the location (unless it's at Starbucks) where we are sitting in case someone asks. It should be pretty easy to spot us...listen for the english and if you don't see the sign, just point and say "BA Expats?" and someone will say yes or stare at you funnily (kidding, but not really). We'll be on the look out...

Hello, I have some friends who are interested in practising their English. I hope you don't mind me telling them about this coffee chat. These three girls are really looking forward to meeting you all.
Question, how will they find your table? Do you have a sign or something?

Thanks.

Coffee chat tomorrow...let me know if you are coming, and we'll make sure we save enough room!

La Alacena

Coffee Chat is a weekly event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.

We try to have these events in different parts of the city as much as allowable, sometimes out of the city, as well. We will try to schedule coffee chats outside of Capital Federal once a month. Our challenge is finding venues that can host a table of 5-16 (our typical group size range).

If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.

Cheers!

Coffee Chat this afternoon. Details below

La Alacena

Cheers!

Hello everyone,
Sorry for the late reply. I wasn't sure if I would have time to go this afternoon.
But now I am sure I can go! Hope there is one more space for me!

Back