Coffee Chat Wed, 26 Nov 2014, 4-7Pm (Recoleta)

GMXam

Registered
Coffee chat Wednesday will be at Rapa Nui, yup, get your café, ice cream, and chocolates on. Forget your waistline, it's getting hot out there. If your new, join or leave us at any time between 4-7pm.

4-7PM Wednesday, 26 Nov, 2014
Rapa Nui
Arenales 2302 (Recoleta, corner of Azcuenaga)

Post a reply here if we should save you a seat.

Coffee Chat is a weekly event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.

We try to have these events in different parts of the city as much as allowable, sometimes out of the city, as well. We will try to schedule coffee chats outside of Capital Federal once a month. Our challenge is finding venues that can host a table of 5-16 (our typical group size range).

If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.

Cheers!

Ah good call making it near the Book club which conveniently starts at 7PM!! I'll try to make it to coffee chat but can't confirm 100% yet.

ah my neck of the woods. If I am free I will walk up the street and join

Great, hope to see you both there Wednesday!

Great! All gals so far!

Must be the chocolate...

Reminder about coffee chat Wednesday...

Coffee chat Wednesday will be at Rapa Nui, yup, get your café, ice cream, and chocolates on. Forget your waistline, it's getting hot out there. If you're new, join or leave us at any time between 4-7pm.

4-7PM Wednesday, 26 Nov, 2014
Rapa Nui
Arenales 2302 (Recoleta, corner of Azcuenaga)

Post a reply here if we should save you a seat.

Coffee Chat is a weekly event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.

We try to have these events in different parts of the city as much as allowable, sometimes out of the city, as well. We will try to schedule coffee chats outside of Capital Federal once a month. Our challenge is finding venues that can host a table of 5-16 (our typical group size range).

If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.

Cheers!

Hi all! My boyfriend and I are looking forward to joining you on Wednesday. We're new to the city having only been here for about 3 weeks, and have 2 more months to enjoy BA.

We probably won't be able to get there until 5-5:30ish.
See you all soon!

Back