Coffee Chat Wed - 30 July, 2014, 4-6Pm

GMXam

Registered
4-6PM Wednesday, 30 July, 2014
Libros del Pasaje
Thames 1762 (Palermo, between Costa Rica and El Salvador)

These coffee chats are nothing like the forum environment. They're exactly the place to meet other people who live in or are traveling through Buenos Aires. Many of the attendees speak English, Spanish, or maybe a few other languages. If you have questions about BA and are shy about posting, this is a good avenue for posing them. Everyone is welcome. Hope to see you there.

so early? Would like to go but I Work office hours so am not sure I could make it before 6.30...

so early? Would like to go but I Work office hours so am not sure I could make it before 6.30...

4-6 is a general guideline. If you tell me you're coming at 6:30, I can probably convince others to stay until 7 (we typically do anyway). Or, you can drop by Pub Chat this Friday at 7. Details are forthcoming.

Libros del Pasaje

These coffee chats are nothing like the forum environment. They're exactly the place to meet other people who live in or are traveling through Buenos Aires. Many of the attendees speak English, Spanish, or maybe a few other languages. If you have questions about BA and are shy about posting, this is a good avenue for posing them. Everyone is welcome. Hope to see you there.

Reminder about coffee chat this afternoon 4-6pm (maybe until 7) at Libros del Pasaje (Thames 1762)

Libros del Pasaje

Reminder about coffee chat today.

Back