Coffee Chat - Wed 8 Oct 2014, 4-7Pm (Barrio Norte)

GMXam

Registered
Coffee chat Wednesday will be at Le Blé.

4-7PM Wednesday, 8 Oct, 2014
Le Blé
French 2999 (Barrio Norte, corner of Sánchez de Bustamante)

Post a reply here or send me private message if we should save you a seat.

Coffee Chat is a weekly event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.

We try to have these events in different parts of the city as much as allowable, sometimes out of the city, as well. We will try to schedule coffee chats outside of Capital Federal once a month. Our challenge is finding venues that can host a table of 5-16 (our typical group size range).

If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.

Cheers!

Hey, my gf and I just arrived in BA yesterday and will be here for a month. We would love to come to coffee chat this Wednedday.

Great! Welcome to BA. See ya Wednesday.

Hey, my gf and I just arrived in BA yesterday and will be here for a month. We would love to come to coffee chat this Wednedday.

Bumping this thread...Coffee Chat tomorrow in Barrio Norte. Try to stop by, but, of course, let me know to save you a seat here

Coffee chat Wednesday will be at Le Blé.

4-7PM Wednesday, 8 Oct, 2014
Le Blé
French 2999 (Barrio Norte, corner of Sánchez de Bustamante)

Reply here or via private message if we should save you a seat.

Coffee Chat is a weekly event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.

We try to have these events in different parts of the city as much as allowable, sometimes out of the city, as well. We will try to schedule coffee chats outside of Capital Federal once a month. Our challenge is finding venues that can host a table of 5-16 (our typical group size range).

If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.

Cheers!

Back