Coffee Chat - Wednesday August 6Th 4:00 Pm

Good news! As a fellow New YorkerI i have been wanting to drop by this business and now I can go with a group of friends.See everyone there!

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum so I better introduce myself first. I am from Spain and I have been living in BA for more than 2 years. I was wondering if you organize any other "get together" later than mid afternoon.... it is impossible to attend on weekdays do to work.

Thanks and hope to have the opportunity to meet you !!

Then quit work and go join those Expats and residents for fun.! it may be worth quitting your current job! Ha,ha,haa just a joke.

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum so I better introduce myself first. I am from Spain and I have been living in BA for more than 2 years. I was wondering if you organize any other "get together" later than mid afternoon.... it is impossible to attend on weekdays do to work.

Thanks and hope to have the opportunity to meet you !!

Hi there,

Coffee Chat usually goes on until about 7pm. Typical coffee shops (the ones we've chosen in the past, except Starbucks) close at 8. If anyone wanting to join posts that they will be late and lists the time, we can usually get about 4-5 people to stay later to chat.

Also, Pub Chat is an option every other Friday, and Brunch every month or so, both are posted in the Expat Events forum of this site, with all the other coffee chat posts. Click the Forum link at the top and select the Expat Events link from the list.

Reactions: Joe
I would like to go but I have come down with what seems to be shaping up to be a pretty bad cold. :(

If I'm presentable on Wednesday I may go with my husband. :)

Hi there! My name is Edemy and I just found this awesome site online :) I would love to join this event and get to know some of you personally.

Hey Yous guys!
I just felt it proper for me to pop in and say thanks to David first for being the great guy he is, and his support of and loyalty to Big Apple and the ex pat community. Big Apple is ex pat owned and managed and we do welcome everyone, but, I have to admit, it´s a special place for expats. We sure try our best!

I´m really looking forward to meeting all of you on Wednesday for ¨coffee chat¨ and I just got off the phone with our pastelera, Valeria who assures me there´ll be plenty of our now world famous ¨Brownies Castrado¨ on hand as well as bagels and other good stuff to make it a really special time for all of us.

If anyone wants to kinda get a feel for the place ahead of time, just visit the website, www.bigapplebuenosaires.com and if anyone has any special requests or questions, feel free to email me directly at [email protected] or call 4372-2407

David, uhhhh, you can count me in, I´ll be there, too!

Hey Yous guys!
I just felt it proper for me to pop in and say thanks to David first for being the great guy he is, and his support of and loyalty to Big Apple and the ex pat community. Big Apple is ex pat owned and managed and we do welcome everyone, but, I have to admit, it´s a special place for expats. We sure try our best!

I´m really looking forward to meeting all of you on Wednesday for ¨coffee chat¨ and I just got off the phone with our pastelera, Valeria who assures me there´ll be plenty of our now world famous ¨Brownies Castrado¨ on hand as well as bagels and other good stuff to make it a really special time for all of us.

If anyone wants to kinda get a feel for the place ahead of time, just visit the website, www.bigapplebuenosaires.com and if anyone has any special requests or questions, feel free to email me directly at [email protected] or call 4372-2407

David, uhhhh, you can count me in, I´ll be there, too!

Thank you Jack for your kind words. I think it's great that on this board we are able to form a community. Back in the day when I owned my business, I had a couple of expat groupies (who unfortunately have since left Argentina) that frequented my shop and were supportive. So not only do I really like Big Apple, but I find in life when one is treated well to pay it forward.

Looks like this coffee chat is shaping up nicely. Hope to see many of you there! Cheers

Back