Coffee Chat (Wednesday Nov, 12) At Besar Es Obligado (Nuñez)

lucha54

Registered
Hi All,

Filling in for the wonderful GMXam, I'm hosting the next Wednesday Coffee Chat up here in Nuñez.

Here are the details:

WHEN: 4-7PM, Wednesday, November 12
WHERE: Besar Es Obligado, Besares 2299 Nuñez (cross street Vuelta de Obligado)

You can take the train and walk up from Nuñez station, or the Subte to the end of the line and walk up, or take any bus that goes all the way down Cabildo. The cafe is about 8 blocks before Puente Saavedra (the northern border of Capital Federal).

Post a reply here if we should save you a seat.

Coffee/Pub Chat is a weekly event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.

If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.

Cheers!

Oh i didn't see your reply until now, great!

Anyone else? Bueller???

OK guys two days left to RSVP... anyone else want to join us? You can also just show up but best if we know how many people to expect so we reserve a bigger table if needed....

Last call for Coffee Chat !! Well, not last call, you can let me know tomorrow (or just show up too). Here are the deets again:

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]WHEN: 4-7PM, Wednesday, November 12[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]WHERE: Besar Es Obligado, Besares 2299 Nuñez (cross street Vuelta de Obligado)[/background]

The location is very inconvenient. I like coffee chats but can't make it this time.

Thanks for coming everyone, I know it was far for most of you but it was great to meet new people and see old people again !!

Back