Coffee Chat

GMXam

Registered
Coffee chats this week will be at the following locations and times:

Wednesday, April 23, 4pm:
Grand Café
Basavilbaso 1340 (Retiro : between Avenida del Libertador & Juncal)

Friday, April 25, 4pm:
Bucca al Lupo
Bonpland 1965 (Palermo Hollywood: between Nicaragua & Costa Rica)

If you can't make it this early, pm me for the details for either night's potential festivities. Since this is usually a randomly chosen activity chosen by the attendees of coffee chat, I'll post as soon as we know the plan for each respective evening.

Hope to see you there!

I'm going to try to make the Friday one - live right around the corner :)

Weekend one planned at the following link: http://baexpats.org/topic/29905-lunch-chat-sun-27-apr-2pm/#entry252179

Look for Lunch Chat topic. Hope to see you there....

Reminder about coffee chat in Retiro tomorrow at 4pm...Grand Café

Basavilbaso 1340 (Retiro : between Avenida del Libertador & Juncal)

Great seeing the regulars and meeting the new faces at coffee chat. Hope to see you all at the next one this Friday! If you can't make coffee chat Friday but would like to catch up with us for dinner or drinks later that evening, PM me for more info.

Friday, April 25, 4pm:
Bucca al Lupo

Howdy, all. Sending a reminder about tomorrow's coffee chat in Palermo Hollywood. If you can't make it but want to join us for dinner in the evening, PM me or post a comment before 6pm tomorrow evening and I'll send details your way as the plans solidify. Wherever we end up for drinks I'll post as a separate thread. In any case, hope to meet more of you tomorrow.

Friday, April 25, 4pm:
Bucca al Lupo

One more reminder:

If you can't make it but want to join us for dinner in the evening, PM me or post a comment before 6pm tomorrow evening and I'll send details your way as the plans solidify. Wherever we end up for drinks I'll post as a separate thread. In any case, hope to meet more of you tomorrow.

Friday, April 25, 4pm:
Bucca al Lupo

Back