Colombianas

walter03

Registered
Hey, I have a quick question.

I've been living here for over half a year, and I have to say that I think Argentine women are incredible, and I have no complaints at all ;)

Buuuut, I am have been ESPECIALLY enamored with the Colombian girls I've met, even though I haven't met that a ton. I have found that they're chill, laid-back, drop-dead gorgeous, and seem to have a rhythm about them that I really works for me. Some of my good buddies are Colombians, but they've cleared out for the holidays. Anyway...

Does anyone have any suggestions of places to go, events to attend or cultural activities get involved with where I will bump into Colombian girls? Any suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,

Walter

That's wonderful!!! Thank you for all your compliments :) I'm a Colombiana. I could send you invites for Colombian parties. Please PM me if you'd like to.

Saludos,

Hey.... I had a colombian girlfriend a while ago. I like them very much. Linis si quieres deja esa informacion sobre las fiestas de colombianos asi me dirijo a una de ellas cualquier dia de estos.
Saludos..

Yes, I second Brigadier. I too had a colombian girlfriend, and I agree with what was said about them!

I had too a Colombian GF here (she was 21 :p).
A real sweetheart, cute, everything.
After one month together she asked me if I wanted to make her a kid (real!), I replied it would be better to wait two months (not real... I fleed for her own sake)

Haha, sounds like Columbian women are the girls of choice in Argentina. Oxymoron? Nahhh

Have to agree with all of you, I had my first Colombian student today and she was a real bonbon...and I am much more into their masculine counterparts, so that says a lot!
:)

Go to colombia, i am sure you will find alot there !!!

I have to agree with you on colombians, i find them very easy going and friendly... and from the ones i have meet there doesnt seem to be the hysterial side to them that you find with so many argentines !

Back