Colonia - Things To Do

Thats exactly what Colonia is for, to do nothing. Take a book, or a game, or something to relax. its to lay on a hammock, sleep, etc

Colonia s grace is to disconnect from a city of 15 million people....... in a city of 20 thousands.

Thats exactly what Colonia is for, to do nothing. Take a book, or a game, or something to relax. its to lay on a hammock, sleep, etc

Colonia s grace is to disconnect from a city of 15 million people....... in a city of 20 thousands.

I second this! Last time I went to Uruguay, I spent a great, long, relaxing weekend in Colonia.

Kids might enjoy the aquarium. You could also ride bikes to Bodega Bernardi to taste the wines and grappa (though the kids may not appreciate that).

In any event, the town has plenty of value in its own right - one of a kind in this part of the world. I never get tired of it.

Great! Thank you as I will need to relax after the hours spent trying to book tickets on the BusqueBus website. Oh my God. Bangs Head on Keyboard several times..

bloody-keyboard-wreck-o.gif

Thanks for all the replies.

Now struggling to book the boat tickets as I need to find the Cuit / CUIL for my 6 and 4 year old children as it won't let me book otherwise. Anyone know where I can this?? My wife and I have ours on our payslips but have never needed ones for my children.

My CUIL is printed on the back of my DNI and reads as follows: 27-[MY DNI]-1
I am a foreigner with perm. res., I don't know if this changes anything.

Unfortunately it doesn't appear on my children's DNI. They're now expecting all residents to submit their Cuil when they leave the country.

Try looking on the Internet for a "Mi CUIL" page or similar. You should en able to enter their DNIs and get their CUILs there.

Great! Thank you as I will need to relax after the hours spent trying to book tickets on the BusqueBus website. Oh my God. Bangs Head on Keyboard several times..
Unless you are swimming in money, book on SeaCat instead of BusqueBus. The last few time I went to Colonia SeaCat was half the price and you go on the BusqueBus boat.

T/

Back