Coming to Argentina

Vma

Registered
I'll be moving to Argentina in July (with my Argentinian wife), specifically to Resistencia, Chaco. I speak Spanish fluently and have visited Argentina a number of times. What are your recommendations to get ourselves set up regarding services such as:
  • Cell phone (with data plans)
  • Fiber to the home (internet)
  • Health insurance

I'll be moving to Argentina in July (with my Argentinian wife), specifically to Resistencia, Chaco. I speak Spanish fluently and have visited Argentina a number of times. What are your recommendations to get ourselves set up regarding services such as:
  • Cell phone (with data plans)
  • Fiber to the home (internet)
  • Health insurance
Re: Fiber to the home (internet)
Google: servicios de internet en resistencia chaco to view the entire list.

fiber internet? lol
You know we've been here too long, and answered the same 20 questions too many times, when we can't give a straight, serious answer for love or money.

Seriously, man, we have got to write an FAQ. But, it's funny. People can't be arsed to to search for their questions, they don't want to take the time. But they expect us to take the time to type out the answers to the same 20 or 30 questions over and over and over and over. And for the most part, we do. But sometimes, like maybe this weekend, we're all "CBA..."

Chaco is over 1000 kms away. Nobody here know the answers.
I can just recomend you a redtaurant just beside the river where they specialize in yacare in Chaco city.
i'll take that recommendation.

You know we've been here too long, and answered the same 20 questions too many times, when we can't give a straight, serious answer for love or money.

Seriously, man, we have got to write an FAQ. But, it's funny. People can't be arsed to to search for their questions, they don't want to take the time. But they expect us to take the time to type out the answers to the same 20 or 30 questions over and over and over and over. And for the most part, we do. But sometimes, like maybe this weekend, we're all "CBA..."
I really like your summary post on Western Union, for example. If there are similar posts re. my other questions, please point me to them (even if the summary is "it depends").

Re: Fiber to the home (internet)
Google: servicios de internet en resistencia chaco to view the entire list.
Thanks, i did do that, and have an idea on what's advertised. Next, i'd be interested in actual people experiences.

Back