Coming to BA in a couple of weeks...looking for good beaches

Sara Davies

Registered
Hi there,
I'm coming to BA in a couple of weeks to stay for at least 6 months, but I've heard that things really slow down over the summer in the city and thought that perhaps it would be better to get some beach action for a few weeks first. So I was just wondering if anyone could recommend some really nice beaches to go to? I was thinking of heading down to Patagonia to see the whales and penguins and combining some quality beach time with this trip. I'll be travelling alone so would like to know where would be good to meet people easily and go out at night. I read that the beaches in Uruguay are suppose to be better, any recommendations on that front would most appreciated!

Also, if anyone fancies meeting up in BA for a coffee or a drink or a milonga please let me know!

Many thanks!
Sara

Sara, a Korean friend and I are going to a milonga in a couple of weeks, send me a PM and you can join us!

Uruguay has beautiful beaches. In my humble opinion, nicer that Argentina. The coastal drive is quite incredible and there are a multitude of small towns along the way.

Back