Concubinato Rights?

ladyleur

Registered
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has done the concubinato tramite which proves you are living with your partner. Does this actually give you any rights? I am currently on an overstayed 90 day tourist visa and want to head back to Europe this year but don't want a headache when i come back to Argentina. I am weighing up the options of what to do--study.etc but I was wondering if anyone knew if the concubinato would stand for anything at the immigrations border?
I have been living with my partner for 1 year and we are locked in a 2 year contract.

Are you talking about the certificado de convivencia? It's really only useful for health insurance purposes (in order to get family plan) and I think possibly you could have access to retirement accounts if your partner dies. But as said, no bearing on immigration status.

Being a concubine does not change your immigration status nor gives you any migratory rights / exceptions

Just for future linguistic reference: concubine: sex slave/indentured mistress. Has a different meaning in English. ; ) In English it would be co-habitant or something like that.

Just for future linguistic reference: concubine: sex slave/indentured mistress. Has a different meaning in English. ; ) In English it would be co-habitant or something like that.
Darn. I was hoping to purchase a couple of those on mercado libre.

LOL sorry :D

Back