Conservatives Abroad?

Non hippy conservative?does that count for something? The ranch is open for anyone conservative or not that wants to keep the cattle population under control and not be over run by them! ;)

My efforts in keeping the cattle under control are historic and heroic. Armed only with knife and fork ...

Conservative credentials available, but not necessary, under the circumstances.

I would be grateful, Graceful, if you come to Coffee Chat on Tuesday afternoon.

When I mentioned "McKenna" i was thinking about a "B. McKenna".

Thank you, John! I'll try to make it soon. Good weekend to you.

I would be grateful, Graceful, if you come to Coffee Chat on Tuesday afternoon.

When I mentioned "McKenna" i was thinking about a "B. McKenna".

Thank you, John! I will try to make it some time soon. Great sunday to all.

Of course, I listen to Michael Savage M-F at 4 PM. He's on many stations. There is no one like Michael Savage.

For the real story search What Really Happened in Youtube -- it's the weekday broadcasts archived with the commercials removed, and not for conservatives only. If this thread is any indication, "[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]The only other conservative that I've seen here is when I look in a mirror[/background]" must be quite true. Disappointing -- you'd think there'd be plenty of escapees from USA specifically because it's gone so liberal under the "two major parties" (they're actually one).

I'm a great fan of Argentina and dream of moving there, but still working to stave off the NWO in its world headquarters the Untied (sic) States. Are there any areas of AR where neither heating nor AC are needed? In Panama I'm told it's just down the slope from Boquete, in Chile it's supposedly Arica. Just looking to cut the COL to a bare minimum.

JSB:
You'll love Argentina.They are really into conspiracy theories here.I've been here since 1979 and seen lots of them but usually of the purely domestic variety.However,they are no end of entertaining.
About the only place in Argentina where you wouldn't need AC or heating could maybe be Misiones where you could get thru the summer with only a good overhead fan..

For the real story search What Really Happened in Youtube -- it's the weekday broadcasts archived with the commercials removed, and not for conservatives only. If this thread is any indication, "[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]The only other conservative that I've seen here is when I look in a mirror[/background]" must be quite true. Disappointing -- you'd think there'd be plenty of escapees from USA specifically because it's gone so liberal under the "two major parties" (they're actually one).

I'm a great fan of Argentina and dream of moving there, but still working to stave off the NWO in its world headquarters the Untied (sic) States. Are there any areas of AR where neither heating nor AC are needed? In Panama I'm told it's just down the slope from Boquete, in Chile it's supposedly Arica. Just looking to cut the COL to a bare minimum.

you do realize that Argentina has socialized health care, socialized (free) college, socialized (public) transportation, far more unions than the USA, government control over salaries and working rules, and, to some degree, price controls, higher taxes, and, in pretty much every way that can be measured, is much more left wing than the USA, right?

I didn't realize that in so many words, Ries. What it doesn't have is a "terror" psychosis resulting from it being joined at the hip to Israel, and that would change a hell of a lot. Are police depts being given war surplus tanks and otherwise militarized + brainwashed to regard the citizens as terrorists waiting to happen? Etc.

Thanks for your reply.

I didn't realize that in so many words, Ries. What it doesn't have is a "terror" psychosis resulting from it being joined at the hip to Israel, and that would change a hell of a lot. Are police depts being given war surplus tanks and otherwise militarized + brainwashed to regard the citizens as terrorists waiting to happen? Etc.

Thanks for your reply.

There's a [background=rgb(249, 249, 249)]238 population per jew here, with a grand total of 181,300 - 230,000 of them, thats the world's [/background]seventh largest number of jews with[background=rgb(249, 249, 249)] most of them concentrated in the city of Buenos Aires and many taking up the opportunity of Isreali citizenship.

Whilst the police don't have tanks they do have huge trucks that fire water at people.[/background]

[background=rgb(249, 249, 249)]
article-0-1FA06B8C00000578-304_634x420.jpg
[/background]

Argentina also had 2 terrorist attacks both committed by Muslims, as far as i know its the only country in South America that has had terrorist attacks.

[background=rgb(249, 249, 249)]You probably shouldn't come, far to many brainwashed here for you.[/background]

Well there's an honest opinion and I always appreciate such -- thank you. The fact that neither you or I are being clobbered for our free treatment of certain topic is a good sign.

Back