Conservatives Abroad?

I think you're best of staying in the USA. maybe somewhere in Montana.

joeschmoe1928:
I don't think so.If interested.Google: :
White Australian Policy or Australia Immigration Restriction Act 1901
The above policy was in force in Australia from its enactment in 1901 until it was finally dismantled in the 1970s.

Just to clarify ; Australia has a non-discriminatory immigration policy and the Racial Discrimination Act of 1975 made the use of racial criteria for any official purpose illegal. Our version of Trump (but not as bad) got 1.3% of the votes in our recent election and is despised by the rest of us.

From wiki: Australia's contemporary immigration programme has two components: a programme for skilled and family migrants and a humanitarian programme for refugees and asylum seekers. By 2010, the post-war immigration programme had received more than 6.5 million migrants from every continent. The population tripled in the six decades to around 21 million in 2010, comprising people originating from 200 countries.

Like the USA the country was founded on immigration but we don't share the Trumpsters' fear of new people.

StevePalermo:
Thanks for the welcome clarification.
Moreover,Trump is also despised by a large % of US voters including myself.
In November we'll see just how large.

Glad to hear it, my post wasn't directed at anyone, just thought I'd put that comment out there. I am getting worried about your election though, I think complacency could be a great danger. The Brexit vote shows that a lot of people feel so left out (and be lied to) that Trump could win. As much as I dislike Hilary, the alternative is so much worse.

Dude, "other orientals" is not the preferred nomenclature. https://www.youtube....h?v=OYOzUHnPJvU

Woo woo, let's all rush to apply the new buzzterms -- even though they'll be taboo sometime too. Is it "black", "African-American" or "Afro-American" this year? (Shame on MLK for constantly referring to "Negroes".)

Favorite oxymorons: illegal immigrants (there's no such thing); native Americans (they came from Asia); multiculturalism (tyranny by sensitivity)...... :)

You'll feel right at home in Argentina.

There's a local who doesn't hang out on the forum too much these days, but he's not hard to find. His name is Luis D'Elia. Friendly guy.

He'll hook you up with a lot of like-minded mates.

Please do. Just tried cuing up the member list an searching the name -- didn't see it. Thankya!

JSB:
You'll love Argentina.They are really into conspiracy theories here.I've been here since 1979 and seen lots of them but usually of the purely domestic variety.However,they are no end of entertaining.
About the only place in Argentina where you wouldn't need AC or heating could maybe be Misiones where you could get thru the summer with only a good overhead fan..

Very interesting. Surely the far north is sweltering? Wikipedia: "The main features of the climate are high temperatures and abundant rainfall throughout the year." "The subtropical climate has no dry season, which makes Misiones one of the most humid provinces in Argentina."

'm into conspiracy reality -- accept no substitutes -_-
I

My efforts in keeping the cattle under control are historic and heroic. Armed only with knife and fork ...

Conservative credentials available, but not necessary, under the circumstances.

I think we can add a Parilla to your weapons of cattle control. ;)

Back