Consignment stores in BA???

fred mertz

Registered
I have clothes that I've worn 1 or 2 times. I don't like them and don't want to wear them again. I am charitable to a point and feel that these clothes are too good to give away. I'm wondering if there are any consignment stores in BA for men's clothes?
Hey, this could be a good idea for a business venture.

Are they mens clothing?

I am an impoverished graduate student who has little to no funding. If you are feeling charitable I would enjoy adding to my pants collection (so far one pair).

My Argentine friends mock my sense of style, and on laundry days, such as today, I have to wear shorts!

Look for a Ferria Americano, they sell second hand clothes, but I am not sure how they aquire them, although I am sure they would thank you for your generosity.:)

My sister and I are planning a sale with used and new clothes and accesories, in October.
If you don´t find anything better and/or sooner, PM me.

I shouldn´t be telling you this, but check Galería 5ta Avenida, in Santa Fe between Talcahuano and Libertad, there are several locals that sell "vintage" clothes and might be willing to take yours in consignment.

I also think it would be a good idea for a business!
Go to Juan Perez in Marcelo T de Alvear entre Paranà y Uruguay. The best vintage second hand clothes shop in town and they take clothes in consignment.

I was going to recommend the place at "the galleria" by Santa fe as Delfina said. Just be very careful of all of the people, Argentines! who will ask you to leave them your clothes because they will "give them away to the poor" for you. Unfortunately that rarely happens and they keep them for friends and for themselves. My area is Development Education and I am ashamed to say, I was born here but lived most of my life abroad, That things rarely get to our service sites...I keep boxes of stuff at my friends' until I give them away....I am not talking about erocifeles here!

Back