Conversation exchange> spanish-english

Ros1985

Registered
Hello! Im a 25 year old argentine girl and I would like to practise my english with a native english speaker (british, american, aussie, girl, boy, etc, etc). I speak spanish so I was thinking that maybe I could help you with your spanish and you could help me with my english...
Let me know if you are intersted, I work and study near Puerto Madero, so the Starbucks over there would be a great place to meet (maybe once or twice a week?).
:)

1) Your English seems pretty good already.

2) I would also suggest you go to Spanglish Exchange. You can find tons of people there.

3) Your "PM" isn't activated, so keep checking back here for people looking for practice partners.

You can also try with the websites of language exchange or communication exchange, where you can meet people to talk personally, chat via internet or pen pals.

Hi!

In case you have not found anyone yet to do the Spanish English exchange with I would love to! I have been studying Spanish here for two weeks so I am only a beginner. I also am British and have been told I have a very clear accent and am easy to understand! :)

Thanks!

I would be happy to meet up for a chat. I'm too British! Maybe we could arrange something with the three of us?!

Let me know.

Back