Cordoba?

va2ba

Registered
My Argentine fiance and I are considering moving out of BA to another province. I have heard a lot of god things about Cordoba. Are there any expats living there who can answer some questions for me?

va2ba said:
My Argentine fiance and I are considering moving out of BA to another providence. I have heard a lot of god things about Cordoba. Are there any expats living there who can answer some questions for me?

Isn't Providence in Rhode Island?

My best friend moved to Córdoba almost 10 years ago, with her family. They are all very happy: less violence, sierras mountains only half hour away, very funny and friendly people. Found this article on an expat living there you may be interested:

http://expatalley.com/english-teacher-cordoba-argentina-expat-alley-interview-trevor-shrock/

Drawbacks? IN MY OPINION: less cosmopolitan, more conservatism, fewer (fewer, not NONE) things to do in terms of cultural activities, theatre, concerts of varied genres.

I went there for a weekend about 18 months ago. I don't think that I heard a single car horn, drivers were more courteous, people were pleasant. A much more relaxed atmosphere. Prices were a lot lower. I went to see an American movie, assuming that it was in English. It was in Spanish . I went to the ticket window and the woman said that I could see another film. I just can't imagine that happening in BA. Living there? I don't think so.

Hi
We live here since september 2008.. Very happy of our choice.. residing near Alta Gracia, half an hour by car from Cordoba capital center.. For us the best location (very close to a middle range city like Alta Gracia where everything is available and cheaper than inCordoba capital, close to Cordoba capital for other things.Ready to answer any type of questions (immigration policy and others)
Have a nice day

Back