Corrida De Tampones! Run On Tampons

estebandepraga

Registered
Well , it's official! According to the Sect of Commerce, Augusto Costa, says the reason there are no tanpons available in the country is due to hoarding and a run like them, like in the banks!(And we know ,any word out of the mouth of a such appointed "secretary" is God's truth!)
He said one woman said she bought 3 boxes of 800 tampons! Interesting, no one who deals or ever dealt with tampons EVER saw or heard of bixes of 800 as they normally come in boxes of 10 or 20!
But thank God for Slovenia as they will save Argentine women and send us theirs as will Brazil(but not as many)
Hvala Slovenija!
And just a post thought for those looking to increase their wages, apparently on the blue market(because the black one doesn't exist here as we all know!) a box of 20 is going for $110 pesos, many fold over their normal price.
So forget asking friends and family coming from abroad to bring computers, medicines or other goods hard to come by or ridiculously overpriced, get your fair share of tampons!

So forget asking friends and family coming from abroad to bring computers, medicines or other goods hard to come by or ridiculously overpriced, get your fair share of tampons!

I asked Santa to bring me tampons, Jack Daniels, nutella, grana padano, Illy coffee and maple syrup. Santa is coming in 8 days! Hooray!

I'm sure these will be available at cuevas before long.

Suggest women get down to Quilmes beach, there were plenty of sanitary towels floating in the river on the news item i watched the other week.

Suggest women get down to Quilmes beach, there were plenty of sanitary towels floating in the river on the news item i watched the other week.

Yes, they are floating around in the giant mancha de caca.

I asked Santa to bring me tampons, Jack Daniels, nutella, grana padano, Illy coffee and maple syrup. Santa is coming in 8 days! Hooray!
I asked santa for Angelina Jolie,he didnt delivered,hahahah

Back