Cost of living

Kellymessori

Registered
Hi everyone! My family and I are returning to Buenos Aires after being gone for about eight years. So, I am looking to gather information on the cost of living in today’s world. My husband is Argentine and we have one small child and are looking for a two or three bedroom apartment or PH in a nice neighborhood (Belgrado, Colegiales, or?). Can anyone share an idea of cost for rent, daycare, etc.? Really appreciate it! I’ll buy you a coffee when I am there in November ;)

I found my apartment last year using this site https://www.zonaprop.com.ar/

You should be able judge prices by looking here.
As for nice neighborhoods I’ve lived in all parts Palermo, Recoleta, Belgrano, Colegiales, Villa Urquiza and found them to all be general safe and convenient.

Hi everyone! My family and I are returning to Buenos Aires after being gone for about eight years. So, I am looking to gather information on the cost of living in today’s world. My husband is Argentine and we have one small child and are looking for a two or three bedroom apartment or PH in a nice neighborhood (Belgrado, Colegiales, or?). Can anyone share an idea of cost for rent, daycare, etc.? Really appreciate it! I’ll buy you a coffee when I am there in November ;)
Why are you returning?

Back