Cots, cribs and carrycots...

london2ba

Registered
I am looking for a small crib, suitable for 0-6 months from December to June 2012, (when our lease runs out and we will move to a bigger place). I've decided a carrycot will be too small and the cots here are enormous and wont fit our little one-bed flat.

If any one has seen or purchased one I'd be very grateful for any tips you can share. Most of my friends living here with babies have had cots and cribs passed down from family members so they aren't much help.

I begin my search next week so any advice before I start would be most welcome. I popped to Creciendo over the weekend but the cribs were all soft/hanging rather than a firm base and the mattresses were too soft for a newborn. They were twice the price compared to the UK but I'm sure I'll get over that.

Many thanks

I bought my baby´s bedroom furniture here http://www.rabbitkids.com.ar they have two lines ( the one in melamina is cheaper ) They have awesome stuff and they manufature directly to prices are good. Their showroom in close to Plaza Sa.n Martin in Retiro. You might want to ask for " catres " if you need something bigger than a moses and smaller than a crib.

Back