Couple looking for Apt. in Palermo

brentgarrison

Registered
My wife and I are looking for a 1 bedroom apartment with private bath, kitchen, balcony or patio in the Palermo area for the month of December. We have been in Argentina for about 1 month- 2 weeks in BA, then 2 weeks in Bariloche, now we are back in BA for the holidays. We will be in Argentina for 5 more months.

We have been married for 15 years and are a responsible pair with no pets or children, just turning the page on the rest of our life. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

Brent and Fran

Hi,
I have a small apartment in Bajo Belgrano within walking distance of the public golf course you mentioned in another mail. I would have given you a game of golf but I'm heading back to Barcelona and won't be over again until May. I rent the apartment out when I am not here and will be leaving on the 8th December so it will be free after that. If you are interested please send me your email address and I'll send you all the details.
All the best, Gillian

Our email address is [email protected]. Thank you for the response and we look forward to getting the information and hopefully setting an apointment in the next few days.

Best Wishes,

Brent and Fran

Back