Covid insurance reqs for entry

Ahvram

Registered
I am going to Buenos Aires in July. What type of medical/Covid info do I need to present. I a vaccinated and boosted - read something about needing some Affidavid and Covid Health Insurance. What is that and where do I get it ? What about on return - what is needed ? Also want to look for home to purchase - can anyone recommend a Real Estate Agent to me ?

I am going to Buenos Aires in July. What type of medical/Covid info do I need to present. I a vaccinated and boosted - read something about needing some Affidavid and Covid Health Insurance. What is that and where do I get it ? What about on return - what is needed ? Also want to look for home to purchase - can anyone recommend a Real Estate Agent to me ?
If you are a non resident you need insurance. There may be a link on your airline's website

So is this Affidavid some form that says I have insurance. Do I need to show a negative Covid test that is at least two days prior to leaving and what about the return fllight

So is this Affidavid some form that says I have insurance. Do I need to show a negative Covid test that is at least two days prior to leaving and what about the return fllight
Go to the website of an Argentine consulate. The info is there. The US requires a Covid test to enter

So when I return are there places in Buenos Ares where I can get a Covid test and get results within a day to show for the return flight ?
Do you know how soon test is requited before deparature ?

getting a rapid test in BA is no problem. plenty of options.

what you need on return depends on where you are flying to?

getting a rapid test in BA is no problem. plenty of options.

what you need on return depends on where you are flying to?
You must have the test to return to the US. There is a testing center at Ezeiza airport if you don't do it before you leave for the airport.

You must have the test to return to the US. There is a testing center at Ezeiza airport if you don't do it before you leave for the airport.
i know. but OP didn't say where he was traveling from

Hi Thinking of Argentina for a 3 month stay, Leaving Colombia to avoid becoming a tax resident. Do you still need covid insurance to enter? If Yes. I have a very good world traveler plan, How can i find out if it is accepted? Thanks so much for any help

Attachments

• Allianz Plan policy.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Hi Thinking of Argentina for a 3 month stay, Leaving Colombia to avoid becoming a tax resident. Do you still need covid insurance to enter? If Yes. I have a very good world traveler plan, How can i find out if it is accepted? Thanks so much for any help
I believe you still do, but they don't check it..

regarding the acceptancy, easiest answer is to check with the insurance company.

Reactions: Cab
Back