Crisis In Argentina: International Implications

CFK's heart is in the right place, i.e., I think she means to reduce the gap between the haves and the have nots, to create a more equal distribution of wealth. However, she has no frigging idea how to succeed in doing that. The policy of placing restrictions on imports has been disastrous.She wants to use international bodies like the UN re the Malvinas and the WTO to contest other countries' economic actions which negatively effect Arg, but refuses to comply with directives from other international bodies like the IMF and World Bank that have insisted Arg take corrective actions and comply with certain rulings. That kind of hypocritical conduct undermines her credibility.She is inept as a leader.
I think the legal system of the republic need to be overhauled. A review of the constitution would also be beneficial. Seems like the executive has too much power.

As someone said "With The MacroEcononics you don't fx@k Around!" or look at the Bolivar Fuerte currency from Venezuela, has a breach of 300 % between the Official and the" Lechuga Rate"

Greetings

I have watched the entire video now and I must say that I do not find it extremely biased or something. Most of these people have informed themselves rather well. However, I do agree with some people here that we should not forget about the hypocrisy of the international financial system, especially when it comes to Greece. However, the video summarizes pretty well how Argentina sets an absolute record of missed chance as far as its recent political history is concerned.

But in reality all this is truely heart breaking. Argentina is bogged down on every side. Major banking issues, masses of poor people and if you believe the numbers LOL the populist bow to the poor movement can never work and will only result in a snow ball effect.

The sadest moments in my life have been knowing excellent educated young people in Argentina that I know may be robbed of their potential in life by all these things. Young people from good families that studied and worked hard to have their educations and they very well may be trampeled under the feet of the populist foolishness that caters to the poor and ignorant. While all along IMHO the solutions to Argentinas problems are in the minds and hearts of these Argentinians.

Back