Curious Abt Average Age Of Forum !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tallied the average so far: The forum members are 999,999,934.7 years old on average. While this might be an accurate representation of the age of Steve's potential suitors, maybe we should recheck the data set for significant outliers?

emo32.gif

I just tallied the average so far: The forum members are 999,999,934.7 years old on average. While this might be an accurate representation of the age of Steve's potential suitors, maybe we should recheck the data set for significant outliers?

My last girlfriend (living in Argentina but not from Argentina) recently turned 35.

The 64 (now almost 65) year old gal from the USA was never really my girlfriend, even though she told me that she loved me (twice over the phone).

I wasn´t the only man she was jet setting around the workl to visit while she was still ¨corresponding¨ with me. She spilled the beans when, in a phone call after her visit and after a trip she had taken to an undisclosed destination in Europe, probably Switzerland to open an account in which to stash the cash after the sale of her condo, she reminisced about the delicious orage fruit I had served for breakfast.

She couldn´t remember the name of the fruit but said it had large dark seeds.

I immediately knew she was referring to papaya.

And I knew that I never served her any papaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back