Curly African American Hair Products

PatriciaK

Registered
Hello! I am new to BA and really need hair products for my curly fro. Help ;) lol

I just found a large hair products place that had the most hair stuff that I've seen anywhere in BA. It's on Rodriguez Pena almost at Vicente Lopez in Recoleta, across from the Colon farmacia and next to a shoe repair. Have nail stuff too. Good luck

There is a natural beauty store (last visit was a year and a half ago) on Godoy Cruz somewhere between Santa Fe and Juncal that had some products a friend of mine bought. She can't remember the name of it either. They sell lots of natural soaps so that may help you determine if you're in the right place. Hope this helps you find what you need.

My girlfriend has almost afro hair, she came for four weeks. She found a guy who is from central America at this salon https://www.facebook.com/sicodelica.art.hair/ he had various safe products to stop her crazy frizzy haha

I have never seen any products for Natural hair in the stores in Buenos Aires. you can get coconut oil. I usually have friends and family and anyone i can convince bring me products from the US. I also have just started experimenting with making a flaxseed hair gel. PM for more info

Back