Current Exchange Rates?

va2ba

Registered
I currently have some dollars that I need to change for pesos. Has anyone seen good exchange rates lately? The only rate I saw the other day was 4.04 which to me seems really low.

Banco Nacion tends to have some of the best rates in town. Here's what their website says for today:
http://www.bna.com.ar/bp/bp_cotizaciones.asp?op=m

Moneda compra venta
Dolar 4.138 4.178
trans.gif

Friday 19 afternoon three local casas de cambio had U$S buy (what you get for a dollar) at 4.16 and 4.17

When ever I have cash I hock it with the "black market" sellers on florida. I got 4.40 and that was a few weeks ago.

On Santa Fe, at Armenia, if you are walking towards Plaza Italia it is on the left hand side. There is a huge US$100 bill on the door. It is a small place that sells small electronic items and a window for paying bills, but in the back there is a private room that changes money. They have the best rate always. You are the only person in the room at the time, and you can take your time to check the bills they give you (always recommended) and stash the money in whatever hiding place you prefer before you walk back out onto Santa Fe.
Suerte,
Ida
www.fuelba.blogspot.com

Back