Daily Url - Aug 28Th

webteam

Administrator
Friday, 26 August 2016

On “Survival Guides”: Falling In Love With Buenos Aires One Quilombo At A Time[The Bubble]
The listed items above, well, those are just the details. The icing. Differences and developments feel normal after a while. That’s life anywhere. It does not really matter. Give me my milk in a bag, I laugh in the face of danger. But how do people relate to each other? A kiss hello and a kiss goodbye and my mistranslated sarcasm?

Controversy Over Macri Administration’s Alleged Intention To Open A Detention Center For ‘Illegal Immigrants’[The Bubble]
program (by which the Argentine government intends to regularize the paper situation of native citizens from countries members of the Mercosur trading bloc and its associates. This is basically all South America) to instate a persecution plan that is manifested in the 12,700 immigrants prosecuted during the years first semester.

“I’m On The Brink Of Detention”: Cristina Kirchner Takes To Twitter Over Leaked Audio[The Bubble]
According to Lanata’s show, the information on these suspicious transactions, which amounted to an alleged US $492 million overall, reached the offices of Argentina’s former Treasury Prosecutor, Angelina Abbona, in 2013, but were willfully hidden from the judicial system.

Wednesday, 24 August 2016

The Indian Vegetarian Lunch Spot: Thali[Pick Up The Fork]
Its not easy being a vegetarian in Buenos Aires. When I first touched down, I lasted a good six months after a nearly 13-year adolescent no meat streak. But times have changed and today there are many more decent options for non-beef eaters (no, mozo, vegetarians dont eat ham or chicken either). But after trying lots of []

Selena Gomez Coming To Argentina[The Bubble]
Abraham Mateo, with Gomez being the most widely-known entertainer and main act of the event. The Festival aims to bring attendees together for an interactive day of music, art, food, and technology, according to ...

Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Fruit Producers Give Away 10 Tons Of Pears And Apples In Act Of Protest[The Bubble]
s purchasing power increased at a slower rate than inflation — seven percent annually against 25, according to the report. As a result of this, producers had to raise the price of their products in the international markets so as to get the same purchasing power in local currency as their competitor ...

Monday, 22 August 2016

‘Gallery Night’ Comes Back To Buenos Aires[The Bubble]
st from 7 PM to 9:30 PM, the Downtown Circuit that encompasses San Martin Street to Avenida Callao (East to west) and Tucuman street to Avenida del Libertador (south to north), including Retiro, Recoleta and Barrio Norte neighborhoods is poised for the taking.

Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Inside Barrio Boliviano: A Food Tour of Mercado Andino de Liniers[Pick Up The Fork]
Move over Barrio Chino, because the Bolivian market in Liniers is where its at. On the first blocks of José León Suárez, between Ibarrola and Ramón L. Falcón, steps away from Rivadavia 11500 and the Liniers train station, a little piece of Bolivia emerges.

Monday, 15 August 2016

Buenos Aires Tango Festival[argentina-travel-blog.sayhueque.com]
The Buenos Aires Tango Festival was created to help grow the national and international movement of tango. The history of tango has been embedded in the streets of Buenos Aires since the 1800’s when European, Gaucho, and African influences mixed in the city’s port neighborhoods.

Saturday, 13 August 2016

2016 Tango Buenos Aires Festival and Tango Dance World Cup[BA Travel Guide]
The 2016 Tango Buenos Aires Festival and Tango Dance World Cup, organized by the Ministry of Culture of Buenos Aires, will be held between August 18th and August 31st, 2016.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back