Daily Url - Dec 17Th

webteam

Administrator
Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Former Officer Claims Jorge Julio López was Killed by Police[The Argentina Independent]
An ex officer of the Federal Police, Claudio Correa, has come forward with new revelations over the disappearance of Jorge Julio López seven years ago.

Beyond the Military: Investigating the Civilian Role in the Dictatorship[The Argentina Independent]
Thirty years after the return to democracy, Argentina has only recently started investigating the role of civilian sectors in the 1976-1987 dictatorship. Tess Bennett analyses the changing legal...

What It’s Like To Be A Parent[Discover Buenos Aires]
Posted in LivingUncategorizedThis awesome new Coca-Cola Life ad from Argentina really captures what it’s like to be a parent. If you have kids, you’ll totally understand… Just don’t ask us about a...

Monday, 16 December 2013

Making Memories with Malbec in Mendoza[.My.Beautiful.Air.]
By Nora Wallenius. “Expect to get into at least one crash.” This is the advice my Argentinian friend gave me when I informed her …

Sunday, 15 December 2013

Quick Video: Argentina in 1932[Encounter Argentina]
Let’s take a ten-minute trip to Buenos Arrrrrres in the Argenteeeeeen, the beauty of which lacks all support from nature and is wholly man-made. This video is a gem. Continue reading »

Friday, 13 December 2013

Teatro Colón of Buenos Aires 2014 Season[BA Travel Guide]
The prestigious Teatro Colón of Buenos Aires, one of the most important Opera Houses in the world, has announced its program for the 2014 Season, which features among other great performances the...

Thursday, 12 December 2013

Inauguration of the city's Nativity Scene and Christmas Concert on Avenida de Mayo[BA Travel Guide]
Next Saturday, December 14th, 2013, at 7:00 pm, children and families are invited to participate in the official inauguration of the Giant Nativity Scene that will be placed at Plaza Mariano Moreno...

Onward to Patagonia: I Acquire a New Vehicle in Chile[Southern Cone Travel]
Last April, Ireceived an anxious phone call from my Santiago friend MarializMaldonado, to whom I had loaned my trusty 1996 Nissan Terrano (it’s a Pathfinder in most othercountries) when I was last in...

Wednesday, 11 December 2013

On the Argentine Christmas Table: Pionono[Inside Buenos Aires]
(Photo by From Argentina With Love) The Argentine Christmas cuisine has, as much of its culinary traditions, a lot of European influence. However, in Argentina Christmas takes place in the Summer,...

Rock Climbing in Norhern Patagonia[Early Bird Adventures]
After three long days of driving through a monotonous landscape of Pampas Argentinas we finally arrived to Bariloche, an outdoors hub of Northern Patagonia. We headed straight down to the Club Andino...

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

2013 Flamenco Biennial[Inside Buenos Aires]
(Photo by Grifmo) The 3rd Flamenco Biennial kicks off today until the 18th of December at Usina del Arte, Teatro San Martín and the Parque Centenario Amphitheatre. Most shows are free of charge and...

Monday, 09 December 2013

Foto of the Week — The National Symphony of the Blind[Wander Argentina]
The Pascual Grisolía National Symphony of the Blind and singer, Guillermo Fernández perform in the Palais de Glace gardens. Founder and music teacher, Pascual Grisolía began teaching music to blind...

Sunday, 08 December 2013

FREE Download B.A. Tango, Nov.2013 thru Feb. 2014[tangocherie]
B/A/ Tango # 216 part 1 by Cherie Magnus B.A. Tango #216 part 2 B.A Tango #216 part 3

Saturday, 07 December 2013

Paying in Pesos? An Argentine Anachronism?[Southern Cone Travel]
In its quest to make life more complicated, Argentinaappears to be targeting not just its own citizens, but also foreignvisitors. Its international reserves shrinking rapidly, though dollars...

Friday, 06 December 2013

12 Things We Learnt in Buenos Aires[Early Bird Adventures]
Living in Buenos Aires was a great adventure we will not forget. We thought we would share some of our observations about this city and its habits: You cannot order Maté in a café. We knew Maté is a...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back