Danish Nanny/aupair/teacher/traveller

DiddeF

Registered
Hello out there
How are you?

My name is Didde and Im new to this site!

Im a danish girl in the age of 24. I have lived in pilar, working as an aupair for 6 months, and two months in germany with the same family. Im traveling around south america now, but ill be back in Buenos Aires in the end of december 2014.

Im looking for work(something like babysitting, bartending, help with kids and cooking, etc) and a room/apartment for rent(Where it is okay that my argentinian boyfriend come for a sleepover from time to time)

I am very outgoing, smiling and friendly. I love cooking, baking(I make delicious danish pastries) and good conversations. To have fun and laugh every day is very important to me. I like a good party, but also to stay home - watching a movie or make dinner for friends.

In me you will get a girl, who is loyal, reliable and hardworking. I’m enterprising, caring, ambitious, responsible and outgoing. Hard work doesn’t scare me away and I’m very punctual and very obedient by the rules.
I love to work with children because they bring so much laughter and joy – it is vivifying and motivational.
I burn for a job where I can do a difference – where I have the opportunity to teach and where my presence can help to bring smile and joy.
When it comes to children am i very patient, loving, sympathetic and caring, but i do also set a lot of boundaries. Im in the believe that it is best for the children that they know where the limits are, and that they are raised with love.
I reckon one of my strongest chilcare qualities is, that i see every single child where it is as individuals, and "work" out from there - encourage them to learn new things, help them grow, to strengthen their self-esteem and self-confidence.

I have been working with kids for the last 6 years or so. I have worked in a kindergarden, as a call-in-teacher, taking care of kids with handicaps, worked in a afterschool care and lately been working as an aupair.
I have also worked in a accessories shop and at a ship serving as a waiter/cooking in the kitchen.

I do sadly not speak spanish yet, but ill attend a spanish class in january.
I speak danish, english, some german and beginner spanish.

I hope some of you can help? Maybe you need, or know someone who knows someone, who needs a nanny, someone to cook with your children in the afternoon or something totally different?

All the best
Didde

Back