Darts

okworks

Registered
Does anyone know of a bar that has darts? maybe around Once or Congreso? I haven't played in a long time and it would be nice to practice.

I think jobs bar on arenales in barrio norte... has darts.. I know they have 24 pool tables and even archery nothing better than drinking and shooting arrows hahaha
so darts must be safer!!!

Clover has darts. On Piedras right off Ave. de Mayo. Across from Cafe Tortoni.

Hey - If they play the real darts (not the American Safe electronic crap) w- when I get back - Lets have a darts night - I used to play a lot ........ Back for teh Bi Centenray

Did anyone locate a bar that we can play darts in? I appreciate suggestions were made, anyone acually been for a game ?

I haven´t been able to get out to Clover or Jobs yet, but when I do I´ll let you know how the boards are. Thanks for the responses.

The Templar Bar has. Marcelo T de Alvear, between Carlos Pellegrini and Suipacha. I think is the north side of the street - Napoleon should know better...

It tends to be expensive, but the happy hours are good.

Hi everybody,

I got here one month ago, and after seaching over and over, here's what I found:

There ain't no proper place to play real darts in BA!
The so-called "Irish pubs" or "English Pub" don't have any darts game! It's a shame..Forget about Temple Bar, Kilkenny, Shamrock, Gibraltar...no darts anymore!

However the following places offer something for the ones who miss playing:

- JOBS, Arenales 2932 (Palermo): there are 3 dartboard, the 'made in china' thin ones, with "cheap steel tips darts and used by drunk young people" according to the bar tender, for 15$AR 1/2 hour.
Any competition or serious play in this place.

- THE CLOVER PUB, Piedras 718 (microcentro): electronic/softips machine, not avalaible during Happy Hours, no competitions.

- ACHTUNG BAR, Estados Unidos 523 (San Telmo): electronic/softips machine, not even CRICKET GAME is available on it, BUT they'are planning on setting up tournaments some day! Who knows..

TO BE CHECKED:

- CAFE TORTONI, Avenida de Mayo 825 (Microcentro): I called them and it seems they have a dart game in the smoking backroom, you can ask for darts at the bar, I just don't know if it's an electronic machine or a proper dartboard. PROBLEM: gotta queue up to enter this bar!

- DOWNTOWN MATIAS, Marcelo T. de Alvear 399 (Microcentro): Nice pub, used to have a dartbord downstairs at the end of the room, they're planning about setting it up again, but nothing's for sure!

If anyone knows someother place or has some more infos about eventual Leagues, please help!

I sent my dartboard and sets of darts from backhome, it's now all set up here. I'm thinking about organizing some game meetings and I'd like to meet up with other darts players, so please contact if you're interested!

Have a good one, sya!

Francis

igor said:
Clover has darts. On Piedras right off Ave. de Mayo. Across from Cafe Tortoni.
WE WERE THERE LAST WEEK AND IT,S ELECTRONIC DARTS,,NOT THE SAME:mad:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Entertainment 2