Debate # 2 - OBAMA/McCAIN - Your Thoughts

Dudester

Registered
As I sit here and write this the debate is 3 hours away. So this thread is for those that want to say how they think it will go, how they want it to go, or how it went. The format is to include audience questions (which is great) but they will not be able to ask follow up questions if the answer turns out to be a non answer, untrue, or whatever. It's very sad and pathetic that these things are SO controlled that the politicians can wiggle out of giving a straight answer by having the audience member's mic turned off. Still, let's hope for some GIGANTIC SURPRISES !!! Dudester

I really don't give a what those liars have to say, I am going to get myself a good bottle of malbec and some prime cut Argentinian cow.
You are welcome to join:)

Or we could turn the debates into a drinking game....
1 drink if McCain looks at Obama
2 drink anytime Bush is mention
3 drink if they both make eye contact
whole bottle of Malbec if they agree
Seriously...I hope these are better than the first ones. Hopefully the US people will make up their own mind instead of listing to poll ratings.

ncf_ap_ou_texas_412.jpg

Unless McCain delivers some sort of knock-out blow I think this is about over. The big problems with the economy really helps the out party and Obama. Unless there is some miracle November should be a very big victory for the Democrats across the board.

The bad news is that it looks like they are going to inherit a real mess with very real financial limitations on what they can do.

Obama is going to siphon money out of Washington to his boys in Chicago like it's nobody's business. And the response will be that "Bush/Cheney did it, so this is 'payback'." Never mind that it is the average American who will continue to get F'ed.

Napoleon said:
Obama is going to siphon money out of Washington to his boys in Chicago like it's nobody's business. And the response will be that "Bush/Cheney did it, so this is 'payback'." Never mind that it is the average American who will continue to get F'ed.

Napolean - haven't you noticed how totally F-ed up America already is after 8 years of Bush/Cheney/Rice/Rove? No need to pile on any extra kind of super duper Rush Limbaugh Oxycontin fantasy (siphon money to Chicago....huh?) - the present reality is bad enough......Boring Debate but Obama was better as usual.....

Anymore thoughts on last nights debate? Personally, I thought it was SO controlled and full of silly rules that calling it a "debate" is a stretch..... found it VERY disappointing.........

Back