Debate Trump Vs. Biden Tonite 20.00 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve watched a lot of Presidential debates in my time but I've never seen anything like the one from this week. I stayed up and watched the full 90 minutes. I think Trump kept interrupting Biden to make him look like he couldn’t concentrate or make him stutter. But I think that technique might have actually backfire. Trump looked unhinged and even started to argue with Chris Wallace the moderator. Very weird not very presidential. Never seen anything like it. In case you missed it here’s a brief clip. Next debate in scheduled for the 15 of the month. It will be a under a Town Hall format. We'll have to wait and see if the president can recover in time for it. I think it’s highly unlikely that it will take place.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I wonder if anyone on this forum is a member of the proud boys or similar groups, maybe they'd like to tell us why the president supports them so much, it wasn't totally clear from the debate, anyone standing by here?

Looks like patriots if you ask me.

I wonder if anyone on this forum is a member of the proud boys or similar groups, maybe they'd like to tell us why the president supports them so much, it wasn't totally clear from the debate, anyone standing by here?

Looks like patriots if you ask me.

not an expert but i see them, rightwing extremist, show up to BLM rallies to heckle while antifa, leftwing extremist, heckle them from across the other side of the street. when the rally is through and the police leave the fist fight ensues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back