Dentist Recommendations?

bmagda

Registered
Hi All,

So, my tooth is acting up and it looks like I'll need to go to the dentist here. I am volunteering, and don't have dental insurance here. Just MEDEX a health insurance for traveling.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good dentist (English speaking preferred)?

Many thanks!!

I really like Dra. Elena Krcelic 4552-9011, in Colegiales. She is terrific. Not sure she speaks English though.

Gonzalo 1558853015 He speaks perfext English and his prices are very reasonable.
He is based on Santa Fe and Salguero

Thanks for the leads on the dentists! Does anyone know if there are any mercury free or mercury-optional dentists working in Capital Federal?

Bettina Pettiti
Cordoba b/n Talcahuano & Uruguay (near the Tribunales)

I'd call and ask about the mercury. No matter who you choose.

PS- Bettina studied some at UCLA & NYU, so her English is extremely good, but when she makes a mistake and I laugh, she counters "Well your Spanish isn't so good either!" ;-)

jaja!! Mercury dentistry exists only in the US and perhaps in Northern Korea (not sure about the last but postive about the first)

WOW, Oksanache! That is amazing if true. How incessant the poisons are they try to force on us in North America. From the chem trails in the sky to the mercury laced vaccinations, to the mercury based tooth fillings, to the fluoridated water, and prozac & industrial waste in the lakes and streams. More reasons I am glad I'm here and not there.

Back