Departing from Ezeiza to fly to USA (March 2022)

Diego EEUU (Jim)

Registered
I flew EZE - IAH (Houston, United 818) the night of March 1, 2022.

COVID TESTING: Antigen test on sample one day before departure 100% fine. No need for PCR. Nobody checked my paperwork very carefully. I think they asked for it at United check-in.
DECLARACION JURIDICA: do not do it MORE than 48 hours in advance or you will be locked off system. (I stupidly did it 80 hours in advance to see if any documents needed uploading as with entry declaracion. No, no documents need uploading, this is simpler). But I was 'unlocked' and was able to do a new Declaracion Juridica the day of departure.
AIRPORT: Check-in, security and immigracion all much faster than pre-COVID. I was in the United Club lounge 40 minutes after being dropped off at the airport. Your experience may differ, of course....

I think all of this is going away in the next few months. More and more countries are removing all their restrictions. And it's not really because the world has stopped the spread. They are finally starting to realize that this is an endemic issue and not a pandemic one. All the same countries, like France for example, who 1 month ago put in rules to require boosters for tourists and locals who want to go to venues and restaurants, have now given a close date to eliminate the rules. March 14 for France.

Anyone have experience entering Argentina?
I heard they weren’t checking tests anymore and it would be one less thing to have to do before our flight.

i suggest you follow the current rules. why would you take that chance and get rejected by immigration?

Anyone have experience entering Argentina?
I heard they weren’t checking tests anymore and it would be one less thing to have to do before our flight.
Definitely still need all the required paperwork including test for non Argentinian citizens/residents and vaccination for all.
It now gets checked by check in agents at the departure port (and then a secondary check at the gate prior to boarding depending on the place). So immigration in Eze already know you ve been cleared covid wise. Hence why there’s less scrutiny on arrival.

i came and went 2 weeks ago. coming in i used united’s app to organise the documents. they stamp on you ticket travel ready. immigration at eze wanted to see my test and vacination cards. leaving i got a public antigen and privite pcr lab test. no surprise my public test never showed. used the lab test to leave. the airport was empty. got upgraded. no line at airline, security, and immigration. crazy. never seen anything like it. ddjj and test was required to leave.

the documents requested were the same as posted on this site previously. ddjj, test, insurance, vacination card to enter arg.

Back