Depilacion definitiva

Jcyordenana

Registered
I searched for info and the threads were pretty old, so I thought it was worth finding out if anyone has had good luck with a particular place. I had 5 sessions something like seven years ago in the US and while it hurt like getting snapped with a rubber band, it was very effective.

I bought a Groupon special here (yah, I know, very dumb) and didn't have a good experience. The technology was very different, more like a nervy shock than a rubber band and the results were not nearly as good, plus the clinicians were awful (one burned me, another put goggles over my eyes that had just been wiped with Lysol or something worse) so I didn't bother with the last two sessions.

I read on one of the older threads that laser and intense pulsed light are not the same, and the place I went to here used intense pulsed light. Another post said that they are basically the same and different technologies are appropriate for different people. I'm pretty sure what I had in the states was laser, not IPL, and I definitely prefer laser.

I'd be grateful for a good referral! thanks!

Back