Depilacion definitiva

Jcyordenana

Registered
Hello, has anyone had a good experience with laser hair removal here? I had it done in the states some seven years back, was thrilled with the results, then tried a place here in BsAs and it was nowhere near as effective and obviously a different technology.

I searched some of the threads on the forum and all were more than six months old, but one of the posts mentioned that laser and (intense pulsed light) were not the same, and a response to the same post said that they were basically the same but different technologies are appropriate for different people.

I guess I'm looking for a place that does LASER hair removal, not IPL. Or at least someplace that does it better than the place I went. Ideally it would be somewhere close to the D line, better yet in Belgrano.

thanks!

I get SOPRANO XL laser removal done. Been to four different places and this is my review:

BEFORE My review I'd like to say that it's ESSENTIAL that you go every 2-3 months. Do NOT listen to the derms or technitians that tell you to come once a month. Hair cycle is 45-60 days so lasering the area anytime before that would mean lasering OLD hair.

Chouela: BEST derm center in the country. BEST dermatologists period, no questions asked. Most famous along with the CORDERO family (another last name... dr. Cordero and dr. Chouela are very well known derms here). Underarms done. Great place to start, I was too scared to go to a cheap place. Went about 3 times, spaced sessions at about once every 2-3 months because I was recommended this way by a friend. GREAT RESULTS.

Zaphire: Moved on to this center because it was closer to home and they are certified by chouela. Underarms with great results. Went about 2-3 more times.

SkinMedical recoleta. Went for undearms and brazilian (yes, down there and got it all done). Two times with a groupon. GREAT results!!!

All three with the ALMA SOPRANO machine, SOPRANO XL laser technology.

I then decided to go the cheap way, Erica Polonsky with another groupon. They do have the same laser but it's a different machine. It's a generic brand machine but still has a diodine laser. Went for 3 more times for a brazilian. As for the underarms, I no longer need to go, I shave probably once a month and I will probably need one or two sessions a year just for maintenance. For the brazilian I purchased a 6 session pack so I still have three more sessions to go that I plan to space into 2.5-3 months each session. I already have great results, I hardly have any hair growth, and I'm more than happy with the results.

This center also offers similar packages in store, so you do not need a groupon. The place is not the nicest but it certainly is the cheapest from what I've tried.

Hope this helps!!!

Hi! I have been trying to purchase laser hair removal packages on lets bonus (http://ar.letsbonus.com/ocio/buenos-aires-centro) and can not for the life of me figure out how to complete the credit card approval process! I submit my information in, then receive an email telling me to call Mercado Pago verify the credit card details. I try to call, but the number does not exist....if anyone know hows to dial the following (I am calling from skype since I am currently in the USA), I would greatly appreciate it!
0810-333-MPAGO(6724)

They have some fantastic laser deals! :)

Thanks ladies!

I did seven sessions spaced two to three months apart with the Soprano XL 3G in Epilcenter and the hair was mostly gone but after the sixth session it all grew back. Hopefully the seventh seven will be a charm. I'm not sure if it has to do with my resistance to the Soprano laser or the dermatologist's expertise using the machine.

The only method that works its the soprano.
Im under treatment for my underamrs, have gone 4 times and i can not belive the magic.

here is where i go to:
http://www.tendenciazero.com/

they are great

Back