Dermalogica In Buenos Aires

22bld22

Registered
Hello Ladies! Has anyone seen the brand of skincare Dermalogica in Buenos Aires? I have done a google search and can't seem to find any info, so I'm wondering if it isn't available here. I'm finding my skin is suffering here, i.e. dark around the eyes, sparadic from oily to dry skin.

I would be interested if anyone can recommend any skincare products that are available locally. I am in my 20s, with skin type mentioned above.

Thanks for your help :)

Unfortunately Dermalogica does not have a distributor in Argentina. There are a number of US based websites that ship internationally however. I would also check out myus.com. The company acts as a third party address that accepts packages on behalf of international customers, then ships them onto the customer. They also take care of all duties and associated paperwork, so its very easy (though exempt is anything flammable or in a pressurized can). The cost is rather minimal. I have never used this service, but it seems pretty straightforward and and a great way to get items from the internet that ordinarily would not ship to Argentina. Drugstore.com is a great site and offers Dermalogica at a discount (and participates in MyUS.com shipments).

I hope this helps.

Thank you for your help Michael_83.
But I have heard it is very difficult to get packages from overseas delivered here in Argetina due to Customs problems?

i saw a cream line in farmacity today called: dermaglo or something along those lines! is that it?

try khiel's products, it's the closest thing I have found to dermatologica, they have a store in palermo. the standard moisturiser made me break out but the abyssine line is wonderful.

Back