DHL Open?

thomaso275

Registered
I have some mail in the USA that I ship to Argentina on a regular basis - using the less than one lb. envelope. I called DHL in Miami and they said there don't appear to be any problems with Argentina ( they have a list of countries where their locations are not open ). Online DHL here shows closed for all locations. Anyone know if DHL is functioning here? I saw mail delivery yesterday in my neighborhood so thats a start.

Oficina central de DHL Express: Argentina
DHL Express realiza negocios para Argentina en los siguientes lugares.

Contacte: DHL Express
Tel: 0810-1223-DHL (345) o +54 11 5670 1100
Fax: + 54 11 4630 1036

DHL Express
Larrazabal 2255 (entre San Pedro y Bilbao). Mataderos
Capital Federal, Buenos Aires
CVB1440

I have some mail in the USA that I ship to Argentina on a regular basis - using the less than one lb. envelope. I called DHL in Miami and they said there don't appear to be any problems with Argentina ( they have a list of countries where their locations are not open ). Online DHL here shows closed for all locations. Anyone know if DHL is functioning here? I saw mail delivery yesterday in my neighborhood so thats a start.
I ordered from USABOX today. I'll let you know.

I ordered from USABOX today. I'll let you know.
DHL tracking indicates my shipment left Miami on the 31st. Ordinarily I would have received info that the shipment had arrived at Ezeiza by now. No such information available at the moment.

DHL tracking indicates my shipment left Miami on the 31st. Ordinarily I would have received info that the shipment had arrived at Ezeiza by now. No such information available at the moment.
International flights not allowed to enter ARG until April 12th....
1 April 2020

my arrived 2 days later then the anticipated date. But it arrived

my arrived 2 days later then the anticipated date. But it arrived
Effective April 1st, international flights are not allowed to enter ARG until April 12th. Was the arrival date of your package prior to April 1st?

Back