Digital Argentine Number?

That was a huge PITA. If the App is Argentina only, you'll end up geo-locked out of installing the app from the store.

I had this come up with both Android and Iphone.

Although let's be honest, most of the time you want to set your country to USA anyways since a lot of apps and stores don't support Argentina.

My European note 10 supports two physical Sims. One us and one Claro. Does that help?

That was a huge PITA. If the App is Argentina only, you'll end up geo-locked out of installing the app from the store.

I have 3 Google accounts set up on my Android phone in different countries, all of them with local payment methods defined. When you open Google Play you can select which account you want to use. So, you can use an appropriate account to install the app, after that it is just there. No geo-locking problems at all.

Although let's be honest, most of the time you want to set your country to USA anyways since a lot of apps and stores don't support Argentina.
You can switch between app stores on the iPhone, I haven’t seen any disadvantage to doing that yet.

Back