Discounted Gym/Fitness Membership Available

alegria

Registered
Hi,
I've been in BsAs since June and will be leaving on October 15th to return to NYC. My fitness membership has exactly two months left on it, and it is transferable. Perhaps you or someone you know would like to try out a gym or just get in shape for the summer, without committing to a lengthy and expensive contract. I would love to sell the two months membership which comes complete with a private women's locker, and would gladly do so at a discount. Here are the details:

I've been enjoying a club that I think is the most luxurious of all the Megatlon clubs in the city -- the one on Migueletes y Gorostiaga, (La Imprenta), which is near Las Cañitas, Belgrano and Palermo. This location also includes a large private locker, in an ideal spot, which can be kept stocked full time with your own belongings. Even though the locker is at La Imprenta, your membership rights would extend to the use of ANY and ALL of the Megatlon clubs all over the city, too.

The membership will be good from October 15 to December 15th.

The La Imprenta location club has a huge Olympic size swimming pool as well as new, high end, training equipment, and many, many classes of every kind, including Pilates. I was surprised by how well this gym was equipped because my prior experience at Buenos Aires gyms has not been stellar, to say the least! It is also very clean.

If purchased from Megatlon directly, he monthly cost of membership and locker would be 500 pesos with a 6 month minimum . However, Megatlon La Imprenta currently has no lockers available at all. (I am sure they would love to have this one back to sell!)

I would be happy to transfer this 2 month membership to someone who would use and enjoy it at just 425 pesos per month. For someone who would like to try out the club or just get in shape for the summer, this short membership could be ideal.

(Also, when the membership is transferred, the new owner receives their own new card, so it is not as though they have to sneak in using my card)

Since I am leaving in a week on the 15th, this transaction needs to occur rather quickly. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected].

Thank you!
Joy

Back