Dispatches From Argentina: Everyone’S Reading Atlas Shrugged

steveinbsas

Registered
Why could it be becoming popular in Argentina?

http://newlogical.com/2014/02/19/dispatches-argentina-everyones-reading-atlas-shrugged/

Steve, you do have my respect, not least of all for your fearless persistence. I have no regard for Ayn Rand whatsoever, and only scathing contempt for her ideas, but I do admire your willingness to soak up the punishment.

Seargent Bowe Bergdhal, during 4 year captivity with the Talibanes, wrote an email saying. he knew John Galt? Is John Galt alive in Khandahar? :rolleyes:

Bergdhal wrote; Who is John Galt? " I Will serve no bandit, and no den, but I know John Galt and understand..

.." :cool:

0011086165.jpg

También fueron revelados algunos correos electrónicos de Bergdahl. El 27 de junio, envió un mensaje a sus amigos titulado "¿Quién es John Galt?".. "No voy a servir a ningún bandido, ni a ninguna guarida, pero lo conozco a John Galt, y entiendo...".

Steve, you do have my respect, not least of all for your fearless persistence. I have no regard for Ayn Rand whatsoever, and only scathing contempt for her ideas, but I do admire your willingness to soak up the punishment.

I'm just thankful to Steve for inspiring ajoknoblauch to make sure we all know that are somethings even more painful to read than atlas shrugged.

I'm just thankful to Steve for inspiring ajoknoblauch to make sure we all know that are somethings even more painful to read than atlas shrugged.

He can't go any lower than the bottom of the barrel.

I don't know, War & Peace was pretty f***ing painful to read. I waded through all 1300+ pages, but it sucked hard.

If nothing else, Atlas Shrugged would be about 100 pages shorter, and the pain would end a little sooner.

Back