DNI Express, Passport Express

When my husband tried to make an appointment online for a new passport in February, the only option we could find in our neighborhood was for an "express" turn. the appointment was the following week, and the passport arrived at our apartment in 2 days. I don't remember the cost, but it wasn't a lot.
Nice, thank you.

It should be 7500, really nice offer for a document that is ready in just 2 days.

An Argentine I know in the US has been waiting over three months for an Argentine passport renewal. It's getting to the crisis stage due to the need to return in late May.
I'd suggest talking to a lawyer to submit the ticket as evidence of the need to have the passport to travel.

I'd suggest talking to a lawyer to submit the ticket as evidence of the need to have the passport to travel.
Correction: In mitramite.renaper.gob.ar you have an option to upload a ticket as justification for an urgent passport application.

The OP was asking about the DNI. Without the DNI you cannot get a passport. any new citizen needs to apply for a DNI -- at witch point a new DNI number starting with 19.xx.xxx is assigned. Once you have the DNI argentino in hand then you can apply for a passport.

The OP was asking about the DNI. Without the DNI you cannot get a passport. any new citizen needs to apply for a DNI -- at witch point a new DNI number starting with 19.xx.xxx is assigned. Once you have the DNI argentino in hand then you can apply for a passport.
Sure, I was replying to Chris who mentioned a different problem.

First time passport applicants are hard-done by at the moment, they need to find a refundable flight to a country where a DNI isn’t sufficient to enter, with an airline that doesn’t require the passport number for the online booking, as justification for the urgent passport application. At least Avianca to Colombia seems to fit the bill.

Sure, I was replying to Chris who mentioned a different problem.

First time passport applicants are hard-done by at the moment, they need to find a refundable flight to a country where a DNI isn’t sufficient to enter, with an airline that doesn’t require the passport number for the online booking, as justification for the urgent passport application. At least Avianca to Colombia seems to fit the bill.
But Renaper now offers express service for the passport at 7.500 in CABA at least. So if you need it urgently just do that. When I applied in Nov 2021 the express option was still not available and since I was traveling soon and still had not received the passport I sent my flight reservation to renaper and they told me to pick it up in person in 48 hours. So I had to go to the main renaper center in Colon in person.

For the first DNI, apply at 25 de Mayo 155.
Once you have the DNI, or if you are in a hurry, you can get a passport in hours at EZE Airport.

For the first DNI, apply at 25 de Mayo 155.
Once you have the DNI, or if you are in a hurry, you can get a passport in hours at EZE Airport.
Thanks! How long it will take from CDR 25 de Mayo to make it? If I have domicilio in other province will they send it there or I can pick up at this office(25 de Mayo) ?

Back