Dni hasn't entered the correo system

newtraderoute

Registered
We applied for our DNI. I finally got mine last week but my husband is still waiting. We are on the sane application. We checked the website and it states that his application is complete but it hasnt entered the correo system. Did somebody have a similar experience?

We applied for our DNI. I finally got mine last week but my husband is still waiting. We are on the sane application. We checked the website and it states that his application is complete but it hasnt entered the correo system. Did somebody have a similar experience?
Same position as you. Their ineptitude is ineffable. You go to their main campus and you are entering the film set for 'Idiocracy'. With that said, the large influx of impregnated Russians has bollixed everything up. Don't try to understand that which is incapable of being understood. Just wait and eventually it will get done. Eventually.

I applied for a new DNI at Comuna 3 on February 13 for a new photo after ten years. I received the first attempted delivery notice a month later. I went to the post office to retrieve it, but was told I had to call to arrange for delivery. My doorbell doesn't work, so the mail carrier was unable to deliver it on a second attempt because he arrived before I was at the door. After waiting an hour outside, I checked the mailbox and found the attempted delivery notice.

I returned to the post office for another disrespectful conversation from an employee (La Rioja/San Juan) who refused to hand it over to me when I showed him my old DNI. I told him that I would be at the building door on Wednesday, March 22 at precisely 11:30 am waiting for the delivery. Finally, the carrier arrived a few minutes later and had me sign for the delivery. As he explained, RENAPER insists that DNIs be delivered at residences.

How do people who have to work receive their DNIs? Our building has new renters who received attempted delivery notices for their DNIs. I suppose they have to adjust their working hours in order to be at home when the postman rings the doorbell.

Back