Do not ship anything to Argentina!

I am shocked, you never asked any of us, before taking this extreme step. What on earth, were you thinking?

I'm still new to BA and to this site. Was caught up in a rush of things to do. Shuck it up to being too lazy to double-check. But then I have received bad advice from this site before...

I have received bad advice from this site before.

Impossible. We are all very responsible people here. Sometimes we tend to support our favorite governments ; sometimes we even fight amongst ourselves and perhaps even troll each other ; but mostly this forum is full of experienced people who have lived here long enough to give you good advice. Nothing is written in stone ; Good advice can always backfire, but mostly advise received here is good advice.

Sorry to hear about your experience, things like that they can be extremely frustrating in this country. Don't beat yourself up too much about it Aloha Boy. We've all gone through learning experiences here.

Don´t feel bad.
Once I got 3 falso bills (that is a $300US total) from a cambio guy on Florida & Lavalle.
How many thousands of time I used these guys. Yet one ruins it for the rest.
Part of the deal here.
Many many other stories like that.

I'm still new to BA and to this site. Was caught up in a rush of things to do. Shuck it up to being too lazy to double-check. But then I have received bad advice from this site before...
Someone suggested you wear a gold Rolex when when out and about? Sounds like good advice to me. Take full responsibility, not one person on here would have told you to do what you did.

Impossible. We are all very responsible people here. Sometimes we tend to support our favorite governments ; sometimes we even fight amongst ourselves and perhaps even troll each other ; but mostly this forum is full of experienced people who have lived here long enough to give you good advice. Nothing is written in stone ; Good advice can always backfire, but mostly advise received here is good advice.

You start with "Impossible" and end with "... but MOSTLY advise received here is good advice." I'll assume the "impossible" was sarcasm.

Sorry you had such a bad experience. Isn't FedEx responsible for the loss?

In my view, yes. I'm dealing with them now. The FEDEX guys at the airport didn't do anything but give me a phone number to call. No forms to fill out, no documentations for me to acknowledge that it was stolen so I can use for processing with their claims/insurance department. And that phone number gave me an automatic message in Spanish and then a disconnect. (Sorry, but my Spanish is not up to speed yet after a month here.)

Someone suggested you wear a gold Rolex when when out and about? Sounds like good advice to me. Take full responsibility, not one person on here would have told you to do what you did.

Why so sarcastic? What is wrong with you? Can't you empathize with Aloha's loss?

Back