Do not ship anything to Argentina!

On the brink, sorry I must bow out under the premise: When one argues with an idiot two idiots are arguing.

Why was that a wise decision? Sounds like you just wasted a lot of time, grr grr LOL! Take a chill pill, I'm rooting for you. Try not to get so worked up, it can lead to a stroke. And we don't need another report about the public hospital system.

When you bring electronics from overseas you take them out of the box otherwise there's a chance this might happen. You didn't 'lose' the phone, you just have to claim it and pay import taxes.

When you bring electronics from overseas you take them out of the box otherwise there's a chance this might happen. You didn't 'lose' the phone, you just have to claim it and pay import taxes.
I agree completely and hope others who are bringing electronics with them from overseas will follow your advice.

Nonetheless, this thread is about a phone that was stolen from a package at customs after being sent to Argentina by Fed Ex.

I'm still new to BA and to this site. Was caught up in a rush of things to do. Shuck it up to being too lazy to double-check. But then I have received bad advice from this site before...
Was the "bad advice" you received being given the name of a hair stylist who supposedly speaks English...but doesn't?

(If that's the case, it had nothing to do with NOT being told Not to have a phone sent to Argentina).

Back