Do You Know Some Great Places Outside The Capital?

Hey there! If quiet is what you are looking for let me know,i'm on ten acres in chivilcoy not to far from town ,Stop by sometime we'll bbq something.I have a never ending supply of'' quietness''

Hey there! If quiet is what you are looking for let me know,i'm on ten acres in chivilcoy not to far from town ,Stop by sometime we'll bbq something.I have a never ending supply of'' quietness''

Chivilcoy is my favorite spot with restaurants like, El Choripaso and el Ternero Parrilla. . 158 Kmts.from Capital.Ruta 5.

Anytime Rich one,just give a heads up to get the fire going!

i haven't been to tigre in ages. ive heard it's changed a lot. how did you get there and did yoi stay overnight? I'm planning to go nwxt weekend, thanks!

Boat to Colonia, easy travel and Colonia is a nice quiet beach town. Oh, and the food is more of the same but lots more fish and seafood easily available.
Nancy

Try some of the Estancias around BA, plenty around an hour or so drive from the capital and usually have plenty of things to do ie horse riding, fishing,etc

Hi guys,
My husband and i, so sick and tired of the capital, and would like you to ask, where can we go on weekends outside the city center? maybe a quite province (Last weekend we were in Tigre, and it was amazing, would love to discover something new) What would you suggest?
Thnks.

Back