Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy Argentine soccer jerseys?

Macanudo

Registered
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy Argentine soccer jerseys? Probably going to go to Once tomorrow. I've seen people selling merchandise on the sidewalks there. Any suggestions for store locations with a wide selection in Once or other barrios?

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy Argentine soccer jerseys? Probably going to go to Once tomorrow. I've seen people selling merchandise on the sidewalks there. Any suggestions for store locations with a wide selection in Once or other barrios?
Walk along either Florida or Lavalle. Tons of places.

There was a store, pre-CCP virus, on Santa Fe just a bit east of Godoy Cruz, on the north side of the avenue, that featured all kinds of Albiceleste gear. When I walk to the Subte today I'll make it a point to see if they are still alive. I'll respond if they are still in business.

On Santa Fe. Two doors east of Godoy Cruz. North side.

Attachments

• Argie merch.jpg
    Argie merch.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
We went to Calle Florida and found a couple of Messi jerseys for 3800 and 4000 pesos. The Adidas store was all out of stock, and wouldn't say when they might have more. The price was 20,000 pesos. There were a couple of stores on Lavalle. Prices ranged from 5,000 to 40,000 pesos. I finally bought one from side walk vendors on the corner of Corrientes and Pasteur for 2,500 pesos. It has a Adidas tag, but it's probably a knock-off. Thanks for all the replies!

Back